Mindoro Geothermal Plant
EMERGING POWER INC
- Wellpads Design
- Revision and Approval of Civil Works Designs
- Construction and Project Management at Site, (For Civil Works)
- Engineering Consultancy Services, as the Owner’s Engineering Company for the design and revision of the three drilling areas designated for the Project.
- Phase I Design of Wellpads 1,2 &3
- Phase II – Revision and Approval of Civil Works Designs
- Revision of the proposed design and specification for the construction of the Wellpads
- Revision of the proposed design and specification for the different Access
- Roads to be constructed
- Baseline Survey negotiation
- Review the geotechnical investigations undertaken on the Wellpads
- Review the detailed design of the Wellpads and Access Roads and sign the plans once acceptable.
- Review and sign updated designs due to modifications made at Site.
- Supervision of works at Site, including modifications based on new location and configuration of Wellpads, new roads design and water supply and discharge system
- Review of supplier’s documents
- Schedule monitoring
- Monitoring project progress according to the agreed schedule
- Quality and cost control of ongoing works.
- Review and certify the completion of the works according to the contract specifications
- Review and approval of quantity certificates prior to invoices
Start of works: 2014