300 MW (2 x 150 MW)
Works will start in September 2015
- Pre-feasibility study with the aim to develop the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the EPC contract for a Coal Fired Power Plant of 300 MW
- Proposed site assessment (soil analysis, geotechnical study, water study and bathymetric study).
- Proposed Grid Connection Scheme (preliminary)
- Curve of demand (forecast for the next years and relevant information related).
- Strategy for implementing the project in phases.
- Conceptual description of the power plant solution
- Coal, fuel oil and limestone technical specification with their respective costs
Estimated Project Timetable
- Investment cost and electricity production cost
- Estimated EPC cost